Valentine's Day Card Messages When Sending Flowers
Need help with what to say on your Valentine's Card? Here are some helpful suggestions by local Killeen and Ft. Hood Florist, Marvel's Florist.
Example of special valentine messages delivered on February 13th
- I just couldn't wait another day to say I Love You!
- I love you so much I couldn't wait for Valentine's Day!
- Cupid's aim is still pretty good.
- Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way!
- With you it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.
Valentines flowers in Killeen TX view our collection of Valentine Flowers
Unique Card Messages – Rose Quotes
- Roses have been the talk of poets and artists for many centuries. When trying to arrive at the right Valentine's Day card message for your sweetheart, consider taking a hint (or the whole thing) from some of these rose quotes.
- Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. ~Alphonse Kerr
- But he that dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose. ~Anne Bronte
- You are beautiful, but you are empty. One could not die for you. To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you–the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never smell the perfume. ~Arthur Miller
- And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies. ~Christopher Marlowe
- I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds 'round my neck. ~Emma Goldman
- The sweetest flower that blows, I give you as we part. For you it is a Rose, For me it is my heart. ~Frederick Peterson
- And she was fair as is the rose in May. Geoffrey Chaucer One may live without bread, not without roses. ~Jean Richepin
- The red rose whispers of passion, And the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, And the white rose is a dove. ~John Boyle O'Reilly
- A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world. ~Leo Buscaglia.
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby.
- The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart. ~Unknown
- What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet.