Every once in awhile, we all crave a little romance in our lives. Unfortunately, between working, running errands and taking care of about a million other adult responsibilities, who can even find the time? While you may not be aware of it, there is a month specifically dedicated to amping up the romance in relationships and that month is August. Sure, August may not seem like the most romantic of months. You may have imagined that a springtime month would flaunt this coveted title. On the other hand, August is the perfect time to celebrate all things romantic as it is six months after the most romantic of holidays: Valentine’s Day.
So keeping this mind, let’s talk about how you can really make this month as romantic as possible. At Marvel’s Florist, we’re all about making every month a beautiful and love-filled occasion, so we consider ourselves the experts in all things romance. Continue reading below to find out what we would suggest for an idyllically romantic month.
Simple Ways To Up The Romance
There are plenty of ways to make your day-to-day far more romantic than they are the other 11 months of the year. If you don’t consider yourself an especially romantic person, however, we understand how difficult it can be to come up with more than one or two ideas of romance. No need to worry though. You may just need to try one of the easy ways to show you care below:
- Surprise your special someone with a homemade dinner when they arrive home from work. Don’t forget the candles!
- At night, before you fall asleep, tell you partner one thing you love about them. Do this for a week or the entire month.
- Leave a note for your sweetheart when you leave for work in the morning that says something sweet.
- Rent their favorite movie and watch it with them...even though you’ve already seen it more than you would like.
Big Romantic Gestures
Believe us, we are all for small romantic gestures, but if you wanna bring out the big guns this month, it certainly couldn’t hurt. Let’s talk about a few ways you can really amp up the romance this month.
- Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic weekend getaway to the nearest coast. Spend a few days really basking in one another’s company and remembering why you fell in love in the first place.
- Send your love two or three large bouquets of roses out of the blue. Not only will it be unexpected but roses are the best flowers to convey romance, so you’re sure to get your point across.
If you have been waiting for the perfect time to pop the question, why not use National Romance Month as the catalyst you’ve been waiting for. Of course, no marriage proposal is complete without plenty of flowers, so fill your home with fresh blooms and be waiting on your knee to ask that important question when your special person walks through the door. You can have your flowers delivered to your home by Marvel’s Florist in Killeen in no time at all. What could be more romantic than that?!