Help with what to say on Funeral Sympathy Cards
Not sure what to say when it comes to the card for a sympathy. A Church funeral or a cremation, all of the following will help express just the right sentiment during this difficult time.
- With deepest sympathy
- In loving memory
- With heartfelt condolences
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times
- With deepest sympathy on your loss
- With loving thoughts to comfort you at this time
- Please know our loving thoughts embrace you.
- Please accept these flowers and hear the words we are not able to speak
- May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow.
- Fondest remembrances
- May you take comfort in knowing there is one more angel above us.
- Healing wishes for you and your family.
- Grief is the reminder that we loved and were loved
- May your loving memories ease your mind during this difficult time
- May you all find comfort and strength in the warmth and caring of friends and family
- To view our sympathy flower and plant selection - click here
Marvel's Flowers has a large selection of funeral and sympathy flowers including:
Funeral Flowers for the Home - small Flower arrangements, small plants
Funeral Flower for the Church - standing crosses, standing hearts, standing wreaths
Funeral Plants - Peace Lilies, green and blooming plants,